Sunday, June 29, 2008

First one

Well I thought I would give this blogging thing a try. I promise not to rant and rave too much but there is a lot out there to rant and rave about. I am not a political animal but we all have thoughts on what our elected representatives are doing or not doing for us. I will be touching on local and national items as they grate my nerves.

I am a big fan of new technologies but preach caution about adopting things too early as you are bound to get burned by paying too much or getting junk that is pushed on the market too soon. More about that later.

Don't look for sports news as I gave up on hockey when Ballard traded Dave Keon so that should tell you where I stand on the NHL. I think the best sport I have ever seen is Aussie rules football. TSN had it on years ago and of course cancelled it :-(

I'll try to post regularly but don't bother flaming me if I miss a day here or there.

No comments: